At TSO Armor, we develop and manage the training programs and courses of instruction across the spectrum of FPS’s mission and duties. The ISD ensures the integration of professional knowledge of theories, principles, and techniques of education, new instructional technology, policies and organization changes for FPS career fields and expertly applies the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) in support of the FPS TPD mission.
In addition to managing the training programs and courses of instruction, we perform and oversee analysis, design, development and evaluation of law enforcement and security related training and professional development courses. We actively participate in and coordinate the formulation of training policy. At TSO Armor we’re hands-on which will allow us to help you set and carry out training schedules, make instructional assignments, and assign students to various practical exercises.
TSO Armor performs but are not limited to the following functions related to curriculum development:
- Direct and control exercises
- Research organizations, and industry
- Establish and maintain professional contact with leading practitioners, researchers, and others in education and training institutions
- Program analysis to include performing training needs analysis and long-range training planning
- Instructional design to include validating course management documents
- Program of instruction
- Course administrative data
- Individual training plans and training materials
Our curriculum development also includes evaluating current and new training courses to determine the most effective method of meeting training objectives, writing course syllabi, lesson plans and the applicability of student hand-outs. Contact us today for more information on how we can help develop your curriculum.