TSO provides, general studies and antiterrorism/ security force curriculum, training, role player support services, and consulting for several branches of the military at facilities around the world.
Our staff instructors are highly-qualified and experienced veteran operators, who are committed to improving the general educational job skills and security of the United States. Each trainer has a first-hand understanding of what’s needed for the mission and leverages their experiences to share valuable knowledge with students.
Whether you would like implementation of an existing curriculum or development of a new program to meet changing needs, TSO can quickly and efficiently do the job.
Military Training Areas:
- General education (By rate/Job code)
- Mission Planning
- Small Unit Tactics
- Tactical Handgun (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Tactical Rifle (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Weapons Transition
- Close Quarter Combat (CQC)
- Use Of Deadly Force
- Force Protection Search Procedures
- Defense-In-Depth Planning and execution
- Antiterrorism Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP)